rss
twitter
    Follow My Tweets ;)

Tuesday

Sony Playstation Network PSN Update As Of May 10, 2011

  I know you're all T.O.'ed about the downtime on Sony's Playstation Network ( PSN ) Outage/downtime due to the severe network intrusion. According to Patrick Seybold and the Playstation Network Blog, there is still no definite answer to when the service will be made available again other than "It will likely be a few more days".

  I know the majority of you are ticked and so am I.. However, if it takes a bit longer to test the integrity of the newly restructured system, so be it. I am also among the 77 million some odd users who's information was stolen and I would like the peace of mind knowing that my information will remain safe.

  A recent post on the Playstation Network Blog indirectly indicated that Sony was having their new network voluntarily attacked in order to test the new upgrades and firewalls from what I can make of it. It seems that there may have been holes in the new infrastructure that needed to be addressed... again, this is just an observation resultant of me following this issue extremely closely and picking apart every word they used. 

 Hopefully, this will be resolved in "the next few days" for real this time because we have all heard this since the beginning. 







Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Comment Here. Do Try Your Best To Keep It Clean! Thanks, JJ3K

Popular Posts